Precast guardhouses and booths produced by Smith-Midland are durable, long lasting, and aesthetically pleasing. Our guardhouse buildings can be cast in a variety of sizes with numerous options for exterior finishes and roofs.
Fast Delivery & Installation
- Delivered fully assembled, providing minimal site disruption
- Installed & ready to use in as little as a few hours
Easy to Order
- Pre-engineered, Pre-assembled, & Pre-outfitted to your specifications
- No foundation required
- Manufacturers located throughout the United States & Canada
Flexible Design Options
- Guard Booths can also come with optional restrooms, storage, or utility equipment shelters
- A variety of outfitting options are available.
- Your building can be delivered with the interior installation completed. Options include lighting, air conditioning, electic outlets, interior rooms, a variety of door and windon options, ventilation, locks, fire alarms, custom knockouts and openings, and more!
- Standard & custom: sizes, outfitting, colors, and finishes
Our Buildings are Resistant to:
- Bullets: UL 752 Level 5 Bullet resistant
- Petro-Chemical Blasts
- Vandals: 100% steel-reinforced concrete, tamper-proof hinges, steel doors
- Earthquakes: Rated Seismic Design Category ‘C’ (heavier available)
- Hurricanes: Rated to 130 mph wind loads (150 mph available)
- Fires: 1.5 hour fire rated (additional protection available)
Durable Concrete Buildings
- Weather-tight:watertight construction, polyurethane sealed joints
- Maintenance Free: won't rust, warp, corrode, rot or burn; retains finish
- Heavy Duty Construction: galvanized insulated doors, deluxe door hardware & extruded aluminum threshold with integral seal