Door Installer - Building Crew
If you are mechanically inclined come be a part of our Building Crew! Work both at our Midland, Virginia plant and travel to various customer locations. Be part of the team that installs buildings at commercial sites and military installations.
Normally the schedule is Monday - Friday, but some Saturday's may be required. For any week that you work over 40 hours you will be paid overtime.
- · Ability to work as part of a team,
- · Safely use required power tools and equipment,
- · Must be able to work safely from step and extension ladders,
- · A stable work history and the ability to lift at least 50 lbs,
- · Willingness to leave site clean and clear of all debris,
- · Solid communication skills and ability to be in continual contact with the "Integrated Entry Systems" rep to assure in time delivery of inventory,
- · Fluid with a SmartPhone, using email, voicemail, etc.,
- · Valid Driver's License,
- · Ability to work overtime, as necessary,
- · Bilingual (English/Spanish) is accepted,
- · Five years of construction experience preferred, with one to two years of experience installing commercial hollow metal doors, frames and hardware highly desirable,
- · United States Citizenship (at min. a Green Card) is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $15.42 - $18.88
Job Description: Pouring, leveling, minor repairs to finished product, and cleaning forms are all done under cover and with the assistance and support of your co-workers and supervisor. Training can be provided.
Available shifts are: Monday - Friday (Start times vary from 4:00AM to 7:00AM). OR Saturdays and Sundays, as well as 3 other days during the week
Compensation depends on your experience level.
Job Requirements: • Ability to work safely and as part of a team • Ability to work overtime, as necessary • A stable work history and the ability to lift at least 50 lbs • Skilled at reading a tape measure, and adding/subtracting fractions • Valid Driver's License • English is required, bi-lingual is accepted • Experience with precast concrete and reading blue prints, are considered pluses, but are not mandatory. (Training will be provided.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting pay is $12.25 per hour