Quality, Economic Precast Concrete Utility Vaults and Manholes
We produce utility vaults in—Standard, Custom, and Special. Each is manufactured to comply with the same structural and material specifications to assure uniform quality. All manholes are designed H-20 rated with 5,000 PSI concrete. Custom loading available. Many accessory options are available.
Adaptable to many situations:
- Fixed construction details—2 piece construction with slab and adjacent wall section monolithic
- Knockout panels
- Standard sizes and locations in each wall top and bottom accommodate various duct bank sizes and elevations
- Are 3” thick concrete with no rebar for fast, easy tie-in with duct banks
- Knockouts must be confined to areas provided
- 1/2” diameter bolting inserts located in all inside wall areas
- 20” on center vertically, 24” on center horizontal
We have worked with all of the major local utility providers and have plans for standard electrical vaults.
Save time and money with a precast manhole by Smith-Midland.
Request a Quote